[Gtkradiant] Entity of class misc_model without a model cannot be directly selected

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:42:10 CST 2011

This is a bit lower on my prioritized list of things to do since it's not a
showstopper.  I'm currently trying to update Gtk+ libs (dll files etc.).

I think the correct behavior would be as follows.

So I noticed that when the model key is missing, the misc_model entity gets
drawn almost like a typical 16x16x16 point entity, only that it seems edges
for the box are drawn, and not the actual sides.  Anyhow, I think the fix
might be to treat selection of the misc_model in this case just like you
treat selection of normal entities (16x16x16 box).  on the other had if the
model entity has a model, then treat selection like it currently is.

- Rambetter