[Gtkradiant] ZeroRadiant Windows build w/ q3map2 improvements

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:08:15 CST 2011

Here is a GtkRadiant 1.6.x build (for Windows) from last night that has
q3map2 improvements related to base windings and "disappearing triangles" in
the compiled map:

http://porky.nerius.com/radiant-windows-builds/ZeroRadiant_Win_2011-01-11.zip

It's built from r422 in SVN trunk.  The three experimental q3map2 fixes are
now enabled by default in SVN.

if you have problems with "disappearing triangles" in your draw surfaces
after compiling your map, I'd be interested to know if this build fixes your
problems.  Certainly fixed all the problems I was having with missing
triangles and/or "elongated" triangles in 2 out of 2 very large maps that I
tested (that used to have problems).

I'm not sure where to put these builds, so putting them here at least
temporarily.

- Rambetter