[Gtkradiant] r486 - GtkRadiant/trunk

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Mon Apr 25 01:37:44 CDT 2011

Oh and I should mention that man gcc shows the collection of flags represented by -O2, we probably only need to blacklist one of them...

Disabling optimizations is very much the wrong solution in my opinion, especially if it may not even be an optimizer bug (we may just need -fno-strict-aliasing for instance, from my recollection
q3map2 might have some aliasing in it).