[Gtkradiant] future gtkglext trouble: gdk_gl_font_use_pango_font(_for_display) API removed

Liam Busey liam.busey at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 17:29:32 CST 2010

Thanks Nerius!!! :-)

This patch allows ZeroRadiant to build on my i386 LFS system with the
new gtkglext library (the one with removed gdk_gl_font_use_pango_font.)
On preliminary inspection it seems fine. I'll play with it for a little
while and compare with the trunk version. I'll let you know if I see
anything that's amiss (note: I'm not an advanced user).

I was not expecting a solution in one day. ;)

-Liam