[Gtkradiant] Setting up a project for 1.6

Willi willi at schinmeyer.de
Wed Mar 10 13:24:40 CST 2010

There are so many different branches and the trunk in the Subversion
repository that I'm a little lost...

But one of the things I found out is that there's a
radiant.gamepacks/JAPack/trunk/install/base/scripts/default_project.proj
with version 2. That's probably what I asked for before. So I believe
the trunk in there is 1.6 and tags/1.4.0 is 1.4. Right?

The radiant itself is a little more confusing to me... Judging from
include/version.h both the trunk and branches/ZeroRadiant seem to be 1.6
- which one is more up-to-date?