[Gtkradiant] Nasty Bug in 1.5

Rudolf Polzer divVerent at alientrap.org
Sat Jan 30 02:44:52 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 02:11:18AM -0500, s.onanski at live.com wrote:
> Nasty bug in 1.5 guys.
>
> When I'm flying around the 3D space I use the arrow keys in tandem with the
> mouse (trying to simulate the function of a player running around the map - why
> this isn't a default wsad key-bind is beyond me) it suddenly stops functioning
> in likewise fashion and the movement becomes jerky, and constrained to the X
> axis.

I already got this reported by someone else, apparently is caused by Numlock.
Can you confirm that?

As for WASD - nice idea, will look into it. Probably this isn't WASD because
the keys have other functions already, though.

One thing that can be already be done: in NetRadiant (a GtkRadiant 1.5 fork),
the shortcuts list is editable, so you can change the key binds so freemove can
use WASD. In original 1.5, you can still achieve that by editing
.radiant/1.5.0/gamename.game/shortcuts.ini with a text editor.

Best regards,

Rudolf