[Gtkradiant] Broken tutorial?

j michaelson jmichaelson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:15:34 CST 2010

I'm trying to build gtkradiant by following this tutorial...

https://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn/radiant/GtkRadiant/branches/1.5/COMPILING

I've done everything EXACTLY how it was meant to be done by copying
and pasting the commands. All the svn downloads worked. It compiled ok
and when I ran install.py it ran quite happily.

However, when I actually tried running gtkradiant I got this error message...

http://imagebin.org/79910

How is this possible? I've done everything the tutorial said to do
exactly like the tutorial said to do it and it's still not working. Is
the tutorial missing something important?

Thanks.