[Gtkradiant] HOW-TO compile GtkRadiant on Windows

Timothee BESSET ttimo at ttimo.net
Sat Dec 4 10:02:02 CST 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Nerius Landys <nlandys at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have taken some time to brain-dump my recently-gained knowledge of
> how to compile Radiant on Windows.  Pretty much anyone can do it; it
> certainly isn't difficult.
>
>  http://daffy.nerius.com/radiant-compile-win/
>
> I basically took some information that I got from TTimo and Markus,
> and filled in the missing parts.  This tutorial is for people like me
> who are complete Windows nubs.  :-P

Wow that's great stuff. Do you think you could put it in wiki/trac
format on qeradiant.com? Your SVN account also lets you logon to track
and edit content. I had started updating the documentation for
compiling at http://www.qeradiant.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/ZeroRadiant
but it's nowhere close to being as complete as this. Either that or I
can just host the html content and link to it from the wiki.

TTimo