[Gtkradiant] More patches (windows, crashes)

Markus Fischer markus at fischer.name
Thu Dec 31 22:15:03 CST 2009

Hi,

these patches now mostly deal with enabling all that stuff on Windows
that was already available/enabled for the Linux build.

I'm not sure if all of them still makes sense, but I thought it wasn't a
bad idea to have Windows and Linux targets in sync.

Due the radiant_VC9.sln having been updated incrementally, I think
applying the patches in the same order will be smoother.

Enable bkgrnd2d plugin on Windows
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/e201e2819fa5c0d0d8a4d272cfc8e181ca346f26.diff

Fix crashes in textool plugin.
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/0f996bbe79244712d83eb5a31726e2cfbf7af638.diff

[Windows] Enable and fix textool plugin.
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/455b0dc63e09ba2e75525717f22134178f3e06be.diff

[Windows] Fix and enable bobtoolz
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/e905a196b8c9246904e72ed8034821ad5759e915.diff

[Windows] Enable spritemodel plugin.
Unfortunately I messed this one up a bit and it requires
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/893008b839c063fa3905cc08bbea2e5becdc609c.diff

[Windows] Enable hydratoolz, fix and enable vfswad.
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/42753be827fde76b40cc1d09fd93eec04d0b3081.diff

[Windows] Enable ufoai plugin.
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/ff9961f32253d453d00a45ba5ab3772a2e6d66e1.diff

[Windows] Enable PrtView plugin.
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/60b42bdc31516b63ea56c121005ab123f1874fc3.diff

[Windows] Fix and enable gtkgensurf plugin.
This was interesting to fix as VC++ does not come with stdint.h which
was a requirement since the last update to bitmap.cpp; I grabbed the one
from http://code.google.com/p/msinttypes/ .
http://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/d1682139a5646f0dff3d564efc033f967f5db3d7.diff

regards,
- Markus