[Gtkradiant] Sticky keys 3D view on Debian Lenny (latest from SVN)

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:09:22 CDT 2009

I compiled ZeroRadiant from SVN trunk on Debian Lenny (fresh Lenny
install, XEVIE extension enabled in Xorg and NVIDIA drivers
installed).  In the 3D view, when I press two arrow keys at the same
time to move diagonally, then let go of the arrow keys, my camera
continues to scroll on one of the directions until I again press the
arrow key corresponding to the direction it's scrolling in.

If anyone can shed some light on how I might work around this problem
I would greatly appreciate it.