[Gtkradiant] svn trunk: hitting "s" in brush primitives mode crashes (NULL pointer)

Rudolf Polzer divVerent at alientrap.org
Sat Jul 5 14:32:34 CDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 09:03:43AM +0200, Martin Gerhardy wrote:
> > Is there really no way to switch back to it, can maybe the old
> > surfacedialog.cpp code that worked just fine be turned into a plugin?
> > The code is still there, all I need to know is the code the functions
> > had before they called stuff from g_SurfaceTable... but svn won't tell
> > me any past history of that code.
>
> The 'old' code of 1.5 is in branches/1.5 - you should have a look at
> that code maybe. The zeroradiant code base is based on 1.4. Maybe that's
> the reason why you don't get any history.

Sure, but I am quite sure that brush primitives mode did not have that
bug in 1.4... so I'd like to revert the change that introduced the
surface dialog plugin. Too bad I can't see it in svn log...

for now, I'll have to switch back to 1.5 as it seems, as fixing that bug
is beyond my abilities and I need brush primitives mode for this map.