[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant 1.5 Vector handling error?

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Wed Aug 27 01:42:08 CDT 2008

Not a clue, that sounds strange.

The standard Quake1/2/3 order is pitch yaw roll, corresponding to Y Z X axis rotations (not in that order of course - the order of application is roll pitch yaw - or reversed if you prefer a different
matrix multiply order).

Perhaps ydnar had some random moment of "brilliance" and reordered them?  I don't have a clue.