[Gtkradiant] gtkradiant 1.5 / quake4

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Fri Apr 18 09:25:44 CDT 2008

You should start by setting up Quake4 editing with GtkRadiant 1.4 or
1.5, by using one of the builds we released, so you can compare and test.

Then get ZeroRadiant 1.6 setup and start configuring a game pak that
works with it.

You'll probably have to start by learning about how the Radiant code
breaks things down into functional modules, maybe bring some of those
modules back to life (the quake4 map format module at least) .. update
the structure of the Quake4 gamepak to work with ZeroRadiant, work from
there.

To avoid a lot of frustration, you should be on our IRC channel
(#qeradiant irc.telefragged.com) while you are working on this so you
can ask questions and get some directions.

TTimo