[Gtkradiant] Suggestion: add 'common' to shaderlist.txt

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:19:33 CDT 2008

Did you see the error I was getting in my previous email?

1. I remove every instance of shaderlist.txt under ~/.q3a.  (I had manually
copied and edited a shaderlist.txt to my dot directory as an attempt to work
around this bug, but it didn't help.)
2. I use the stock UrT shaderlist.txt that comes from your SVN (as per
install instructions).
3. I compile, and get the error described in my previous email.

The workaround that I MUST DO in order to get around this problem is to nuke
at least some lines from YOUR shaderlist.txt.  I chose to remove every line
from the file, and I added common.  My compile works now.  I have no clutter
in any of my directories; my ~/.radiant/, ~/.q3a/, UrT install dir and
ZeroRadiant install dirs are created absolutely fresh.