[Gtkradiant] GTK radiant development

James Dessart skwirl42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:56:04 CDT 2007

On 9/18/07, Sogi Ned <sogined at googlemail.com> wrote:
> If you mean that id software (TTimo) is working on a GPL version of
> the improved 1.4 and James Dessart tries to get 1.5 work with MacOS
> then you are right. But generally there are no 1.5 core developers.

There is a version of 1.5 out there that works on the Mac already,
precompiled. However it only supports the Quake 3 engine, and I'm
mainly doing any porting because I need a Quake 2 map editor. I've put
the 1.5 stuff down for the time being, but I might take a look at 1.4
at some point to see if I can get it building, at least, on Mac OS X.

--
James Dessart
<http://skwirl.net/cody/>