[Gtkradiant] support for doom3

hyp3r focus hyp3rfocus at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:21:47 CDT 2007

i've posted up links to the gamepacks on a couple of forums where i had
failed to get help. here...

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20494&p=188331#p188331

...and here...

http://www.katsbits.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST&f=3&t=62&st=&&#entry4

...hopefully this will help other linux mappers when they go looking for
gamepacks. i've know quite a few linux gamers who are going to love this
stuff. :)