[Gtkradiant] Q4 MacRadiant 1.5 for OSX 10.4 PPC

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Sun Mar 18 11:19:18 CDT 2007

Hi!

Do you use the latest revision from svn?

> with MacRadiant 1.5, that have the packs installer support for
> Quake4, but present a bug when it launched (cause quake4 file
> descriptors implementation).
Could you be more precise about the bug you encounter?
Error/Logmessages, stacktrace would help.

> Someone can help me to study and modify of the source code for get it
> running on Mac OSX 10.4?
As far as I know, there isn't a single gtkr developer who uses Mac.
I recommend that you install a debugger on your system and try a step by
step execution of gtkr.

namespace