[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Sun Mar 18 06:08:18 CDT 2007

I vote for trac too, I've used it for a couple of projects now and it payed
off.

> One thing I notices or might have missed is how do you get the u,v scaling
> of the shaders for patches?
> I have searched the code a little and you don t seem save any scaling values
> is that correct?
Patchtexturescaling is done by the "Set..." button in the surfacedialog.
Its behavior equals the "Fit" operation for normal brushes.
Radiant has a special surfaceinspector just for patches,
press shift + s to spawn it.

Btw, the old wiki can still be reached under:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050204220808/www.qeradiant.com/wikifaq/index.php?GtkRadiant+Hacker

--
www.codecreator.net | GPG: 0xD4DB516D