[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Fri Mar 16 15:41:37 CDT 2007

qeradiant.com is moving to be hosted directly at id. The current website
will be retired, and replaced by a blank wiki page (well at least at
first). I'll give namespace write access there and will add whoever we
need to add. He already has access to the file upload areas and the SVN
server, I can add more people there as needed.

A forum for users may be a useful thing, we usually rely on some of the
other mapping sites for that (rust/gamedesign/map-center .. whatever the
hell is the current one)

TTimo