[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:54:30 CDT 2007

Actually, having rights on the whole webserver might seem like over kill. If
he could simply set up some forums then we'd be glad to administrate them,
however. If he doesn't have the time for setting one up, then one of us
could set one up (phpBB?) easily.

Although, it was just a thought. I personally think it would do good to the
GtkRadiant community. Although mailing lists are great and all, we're
constantly spammed through it and it's also not as conventional for
everyone.

Again, just a thought, wondering what the rest of you think.

That should do some good, then maybe later if it does okay then we can think
about setting up a Wiki, like someone said. I mean, because anyone can set
one up, but if they don't do it on the GtkRadiant site, it'd just be
'another one of those sites', we need something official.