[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:41:05 CDT 2007

Haha, how about a message board for GtkRadiant in general? I think having a
'central' one would be great, we could use it for GtkRadiant help,
development, and whatever else we want. But as it seems now, it looks like
we're kinda broke on a lot of things; no wiki, etc. etc., so I too think
that the mailing lists should suffice, as long as we get the spam fixed
haha.