[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

70.77.101.204 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Mar 6 07:38:02 CST 2007

This bug report was submitted from 70.77.101.204 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:38:02 CST Mar 6, 2007.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon X2 4400+/1024mb/XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: Tons
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: 7900gt
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
I need help accessing the light inspector.  I've read in countless tutorials that "J" displays the light inspector, but in the shortcut menu it says "J" is set to ToggleSizePaint.  Also upon browsing the shortcut list I noticed that there isn't a single thing called a "light inspector"  I can't change brightness values and I can't use any projected lights.  I've been using GTK for many years and I have experienced bug after bug after bug.  The only resource out there that mentions this problem has this as a solution "Run the editor in windowed mode. Ensure you have the main editor window active when you press "J""  Which by the way doesn't work at all.  I've spent the entire day trying to find a solution, and I'm now incredibly frustrated.  Just tell me, why is it that after 2 years of GTK 1.5 being available is it still BETA and why can't you fix something as simple as a keystroke displaying a menu?

Cause of Error:
Hassled u guys for an answer?

User Email: grilled_cheese_420 at hotmail.com