[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant for Debian GNU/Linux

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Thu Jun 28 13:56:02 CDT 2007

> I've packaged gtkradiant for Debian, now almost a year ago, but it's not
> made it in yet.
Very cool!

> if you like you can download the .diff.gz file, gunzip it, and patch the
> pristine source with it. It should only create a debian/ subdirectory with
> various and sundry debian voodoo
Hm, I would like to keep distribution specific files out of the
source-repository and close to the maintainers.
Otherwise the maintainers would have to send a patch to the mailinglist
everytime they want to change something in the package descriptions.

> Thanks for your work Frits! It's good to see a native Linux package of
> GtkRadiant. Maybe namespace could add this information to the wiki.
Done

namespace

--
www.codecreator.net | GPG: 0xD4DB516D