[Gtkradiant] A few fixes

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Wed Jun 27 11:45:39 CDT 2007

Sourceforge's quality of service is plain horrible. We'll keep the SVN
and mailing lists hosted here no matter what.

As far as bug tracker, I've let bugzilla fall behind, because it's old
and these days there are much better options. I'm not sure it's worth
trying to bring it back up, or better to move to something else. I also
don't want to let general users enter bugs into it, but only let an
allowed set of people do that. We've seen in the past that it gets
completely overflowed with irrelevant reports and becomes useless quickly.

That said, I have very little time for GtkRadiant, let alone doing
server administration for it. I may not be opposed to us using a bug
tracker somewhere else.

TTimo