[Gtkradiant] Support for other games

Sebarnolds [Seb / Frip] sebarnolds at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 02:30:31 CDT 2007

Hi.

Thank you both of you, it seems that I missed the game directory, I'll have
a look at it next week (not time this week-end). Do you know if there is any
documentation / tutorial about all the files and their parameters (in the
*.game directory) ? I suppose I could learn by sample then, there are enough
game configurations...

About the compiler, in fact, I already have a compiler for the .map files
produced by Worldcraft (quite old). I noticed differences in the .map format
of the two applications, but they shouldn't be too difficult to spot.
Anyway, if anybody has information / links about these differences, they are
more than welcome to share them.

Sebastien