[Gtkradiant] help gtkradiant for OSXHi

Mik mike at 4thdimstudio.com
Wed Jan 31 05:23:07 CST 2007

> Looks to me like build.sh is a leftover from the old Make build
> system.

Yes, maybe, but it is the only way i see the word "osx" or the
support for "osx"..

I can't understand why a famous and trong system like OSX, developed
specially for graphic, is cutted out from gtkradiant in this great way..
i can't understand...

> GtkRadiant now uses Scons build system.

I know now. I haven't clear what is and the played roles of:

- SVNclient: i've dowloaded an istallable dmg, but i don't know what
this do and where it is now..
- Scons: it is a compiler? How to use?
- The 1.5 source and the 1.4 source: how to use for mac?

> Build.sh is probably
> quite useless to you.

Yes, but this build.sh for me sounds like the most close thing near
"osx world"..