[Gtkradiant] help gtkradiant for OSXHi

Mik mike at 4thdimstudio.com
Tue Jan 30 21:01:28 CST 2007

I've get this one

"
#!/bin/sh
(cd loki_setup && patch -N -p0 < ../setup.patch)
(cd loki_setupdb ; make distclean ; ./autogen.sh && ./configure && make)
(
cd loki_setup
make distclean
./autogen.sh && ./configure && make
mkdir -p image/setup.data/bin/Darwin/ppc/glibc-2.1
make install
find image -name setup -exec rm {} \;
)

(cd GtkRadiant ; scons BUILD=release SETUP=1)
"

taken from "/GtkRadiant-GPL Folder/GPL/GtkRadiant/setup/osx/build.sh"

but when i do

"./build.sh" or "sh build.sh"
i get this:

build.sh: line 2: cd: loki_setup: No such file or directory
build.sh: line 3: cd: loki_setupdb: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
build.sh: line 3: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory
build.sh: line 5: cd: loki_setup: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `distclean'.  Stop.
build.sh: line 7: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
build.sh: line 13: cd: GtkRadiant: No such file or directory
build.sh: line 13: scons: command not found

i think this build.sh is the way to make my binaries,
but i don't understand because i get errors..

If some skilled to unix and shell-programmink, know and can help me,
i'm thankful anticipately.

Thanks

Mike