[Gtkradiant] help gtkradiant for OSXHi

Mik mike at 4thdimstudio.com
Tue Jan 30 15:51:14 CST 2007

I've still tried to do it.

It runs, no error seems appear, but no executable file installed
into ./install/ directoty

I've also tried to run a python makeversion.py
and get this error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "makeversion.py", line 42, in <module>
     import svn
ImportError: No module named svn

I've installed the Subversion Client 1.3.1 DMG but i don't know
where and what has been installed.

What is SVN?

Of course doing

python install.py runs with no error, but no executable files
come out.
Maybe an error of the Gtkradiant sourcecode for Apple Mac OSX 1.4.8 PPC

I'm sorry.

It exist another quake4 editor for Mac OSX??