[Gtkradiant] q3map2 -convert -format map - working on texture alignment

Randy Reddig ydnar at shaderlab.com
Sat Dec 29 08:50:18 CST 2007

Nice work!

You might have some luck determining which brushes are detail vs
structural by comparing the brush faces to sides of the BSP leaves. If
a brush face doesn’t directly correspond, it’s probably detail.

I tinkered with something like this a while ago when I wrote the
original -convert code, but the results were (extremely) leaky maps
and I dropped it.

Randy