[Gtkradiant] bug with the face select tool.

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Fri Dec 28 11:31:23 CST 2007

The part I was saying is a DRI driver error is this:
radiant.x86: vbo/vbo_split_inplace.c:97: flush_vertex: Assertion `max_index >= min_index' failed.

An error that has been reported before, I'm not really surprised that it happens on DRI Intel drivers as well as DRI ATI drivers, it's a DRI issue, not any specific vendor.

You may need to try a beta version of the DRI drivers.