[Gtkradiant] bug with the face select tool.

hyp3r focus hyp3rfocus at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 26 19:45:53 CST 2007

ok, i'm using ubuntu 7.10 and i've just checked and i'm using the latest
drivers for my intel graphics card.

it does sound a bit strange to me that this could be caused by a graphics
card driver. everything else seems to work ok, i can move stuff around and
navigate in the 3d window without any problems. it only crashes when i use
choose face select mode. surely hitting the f key can't cause conflict with
my drivers?