[Gtkradiant] Patch for TODO Textures: add anisotropic filtering

Shaderman Shaderman at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 15:28:50 CDT 2006

Hi Enrico.

Enrico Zschemisch schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Shaderman schrieb:
>> I've created a patch to make anisotropic filtering available
>> (2x/4x/8x/16x)
> Are the settings applied after changing them or must I reload/restart
> the program?
It's changed immediately, you don't have to restart.
>> Could someone please test it with Linux and give some feedback?
> Compiles and doesn't crash on Debian 32Bit :-D I will try on 64Bit
> Debian later. When changing the filter settings, I see no change on my
> Geforce 6600GT (might be related to my question above or the bad
> texture filter from Nvidia).
In the Windows driver settings you can force anisotropic filtering to
"on", "off" or "controled by application" (it only works when it's set
to "controled by application"). Maybe the Linux driver forces it on or
off. Doesn't there come the tool "nvidia-settings" with the driver which
might be used to change this kind of settgins?

Thanks for the feedback!

Shaderman