[Gtkradiant] Suggestion: Enhanced Texture Browser (diff included)

namespace spam at codecreator.net
Tue May 23 11:22:19 CDT 2006

Hi!

I just patched my radiant with your diff and it worked right from the start,
works nice with doom3-shaders too.

However I miss the small editbox on top of the texturelist.

Concerning usability and workflow the new viewer is a big improvement, I hope
Spog will patch it into the trunk :)

Thanks for sharing,

namespace