[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

198.54.202.18 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Mar 19 11:56:16 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 198.54.202.18 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:56:16 CST Mar 19, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Dual Opteron 250/ 2Gig/ Win XP SP2
Hard Drive Space: +/- 15Gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nVidia 7800GTX
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5 Beta

Error:
All editing screens are blank (xy,z, camera) and I cannot interact with the screens, although the menu is fine. I get a similar error in Quake Editor. When I select ARB 2 renderer, I get a camera view but can not interact with the views.

Cause of Error:
Simply installed GTK. I believe it might be a simple driver conflict, but I'm not sure.

User Email: zaganaka at gmail.com