[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

70.17.174.83 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Mar 18 22:55:31 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 70.17.174.83 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:55:31 CST Mar 18, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium M, 768 MB Ram, Windows XP professional service pack 2
Hard Drive Space: 10+ GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Mobility Radeon 9700
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
I cannot start Radiant. I had downloaded one of your Radiant betas for 1.5, and it worked ok-ish...
until I set it to load all shaders on startup in the prefs. When I restarted Radiant, it just sat there loading. So I closed it down after about half an hour.
When I restarted it, it said "Radiant failed to start properly the last time it was run. Would you like to reset your preferences?" When I told it to reset them, it just gave an 'illegal operation' error and closed.
Now I am stuck in an infinite loop of trying to start, failing, then trying to clear my preferences! :[
I'm sure this is a simple problem. All that needs to be done is to have the preferences clear properly, without an error. I understand that I could do it myself, but I'm sure there are lots of people out there who can't and in fact, I don't feel like going in there because I may mess something up.

Cause of Error:
Set to load all shaders on startup in the preferences and restart Radiant.

User Email: nab622server at yahoo.com