[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.158.73.130 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Mar 3 23:40:35 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 67.158.73.130 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:40:35 CST Mar 3, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD/512DDR/XP-PRO
Hard Drive Space: 20GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
Mainly its a short cut function problem. I can  no longer select brush faces with the usual crt+shift+LMB command. Instead, it selects the entire brush set in the map.

Cause of Error:
I read through current manuals in hopes to find another option. It says I have to now use the face modify option and select faces in a very slow operation mode. Sorry, I cant even work on a map like I used too.

User Email: donx_xb at hotmail.com