[Gtkradiant] Where to start plugin development?

Enrico Zschemisch enrico.zschemisch at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 01:37:47 CST 2006

Hi,

> If you made a scene-graph node that contains geometry, and have it
> export to a file using one of the model formats supported by picomodel
> (or a completely new format, provided you implement a loader in
> picomodel), you could get that geometry to be compiled by q3map2.
I think, I have misword my question :-(
I will try it again: From which class/interface must I derive my plugin
class, to add geometry to the level?
I don't want to add those models like MD3. I want to add *real* geometry
to the level itself, so you can edit it in the editor (and this is not
possible when I placed a MD3 model).

I hope it makes more sense now :-)

Greetings, Enrico