[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

220.237.89.156 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Jul 22 19:42:27 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 220.237.89.156 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:42:27 CDT Jul 22, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD64 Athlon x2 Dual Core - WinXP Pro
Hard Drive Space: 200GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon X1300
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 Jul 22 2006

Error:
Sorry not an error per-sa, a suggestion if i could?

Is there a way to make Radiant automatically detect Phantom Brushes?

Cause of Error:
For example: If Entity/Brush = no points/empty, autoclean/remove.

Currently I have to open .map file with text pad and go through the code to locate any phantoms that are stopping my maps from running.

Would be a great aid if this was done automatically.

Many thanks guys. :) You all rock. :)

User Email: Md2oo3 at hotmail.com