[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.159.89.36 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Jul 14 14:20:36 CDT 2006

This bug report was submitted from 24.159.89.36 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:20:36 CDT Jul 14, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: XP
Hard Drive Space: A Lot
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon X300
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
Not necessarily an error but a feature seems to be missing.  What happened to the select inside function?  There are no menu items for it when trying to make a Quake 4 Map.  The Q4 editor from activision is bulky and cumbersome and I would like to use your version when making a map.

Cause of Error:
I clicked my right mouse button and it's not there.

User Email: stevekunkle at charter.net