[Gtkradiant] Enhanced Texture Browser (reworked, diff included)

Shaderman Shaderman at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 14:16:23 CDT 2006

Hi!

I had already sent a patch regarding better handling of the texture
viewer to this list in May.

I was talking with SPoG some days ago and made some changes to the first
patch:

- I dropped the buttons on top of the texture viewer. There's a menu bar
instead for functions like "Hide Unused", "Flush & Reload Shaders" and
so on.
- The dialog window "Directory List" is removed

This patch is for revision 91 and was tested with Enemy Territory, Quake
4 and Quake 1 (.wad file support).

Shaderman