[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

213.118.148.136 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Jan 1 13:52:58 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 213.118.148.136 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 01:52:58 CST Jan 1, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD 64 3300+ ; 2GB ram ; Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Hard Drive Space: 350 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVidia GeForce 6600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
Well, i want to make a trickjumpmap for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I have (tried) to make my map. So i am starting with a room, inside that room i have make things to jump on it. The problem is, when i saved the project, i closed GTK, i restarted it, my chamber where my jumpthings are inside, was away ! I have had that joke 2 times...

Cause of Error:
in fact, i dont know, i just maked my room, as usually, i maked things inside the room , i saved, i   shut the program down, i restart, and paf ! my room is unfindable...

User Email: maartencoosemans at hotmail.com