[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

83.108.144.193 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Feb 12 08:23:41 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 83.108.144.193 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:23:41 CST Feb 12, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel Pentium 4 - 512 mbRAM
Hard Drive Space: 43 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia GeForce 3 - 64 mb
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.2.11

Error:
I don't know if this error is caused by a too old version of Radiant (I haven't downloaded the update yet), but when im done with a map and want to converte it to the BSP format, the DOS window appear, but I keep getting this message saying that It couldn't finish the process and I need to check if I got the internet version of GTK Radiant. It's quite frustrating.
Will it work if I download the update?
Please help me!
Thanx!
Please Reply!