[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

60.226.15.84 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Feb 10 14:09:06 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 60.226.15.84 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:09:06 CST Feb 10, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 3ghz AMD CPU - 1GB Ram - Win XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: over 50 gb available
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X/AGP/SSE/3DNOW
Version of GTKRadiant: GktRadiant 1.5.0 - Feb 4 2006 update

Error:
It's not so much an error per-sa.
I use your great program to design maps for Jedi Academy.

Prefs - Hint/Clip - Filtering

Cause of Error:
~ONE~
When i go to prefs, the Open GL selection has never stayed - or if it has, it doesn't say it's Open GL when i reload Radiant and go to prefs.

~TWO~
On all other previous updates, i could see through the Hint and Clip brushes, on this latest update 4th Feb 2006, my Hint and Clip and Trigger Brushes are solid unless i select them.  Makes it hard to see what I'm doing. Any way to make them see through via a selection?

~THREE~
When I choose to hide Hint Brushes, they do not hide.
When I choose to hide Caulk Brushes, they do not hide.
(Done via view > filter

Thanks for reading. And thanks for this program. :)

Kind Regards,
Marcdaniel

User Email: Md2oo3 at hotmail.com