[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

Joseph, William WJoseph at europe.ea.com
Mon Feb 6 11:07:56 CST 2006

Hi,

I recommend trying the latest version - 1.5, available here:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/nightly/1.5/GtkRadiant-1.5.
0-2006-02-04.msi

Documentation specific to 1.5 is available here:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/docs/1.5/

Let me know if you still have any problems.

thanks,

-SPoG