[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

Shaderman Shaderman at gmx.net
Mon Dec 18 12:12:54 CST 2006

If you start Radiant the first time it uses the 1st layout by default
(Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Layout). The texture browser and
the console are visible (see screenshot below) and thus the toolbar
buttons are greyed out. Same for the 4th layout. If you select the 2nd
or 3rd layout, the toolbar buttons are usable and the shortcuts
(T)exture Browser and c(O)nsole work :)

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=layoutcd4.png