[Gtkradiant] Re: Fwd: OSX Compile Errors

Vincent Morénas vmorenas at free.fr
Sat Dec 16 14:51:19 CST 2006

Hello,

I followed your suggestion : I compiled gcc 4.1.1 and tried to
compile GtkRadiant svn revision 125 with it but it stopped again at
the same spot.... so the problem is elsewhere, unless some
additionnal flag has to be passed to the compiler.

 From what I can see,  a long unsigned int variable is used whereas
ostream_write must be called with an unsigned int only.

Too bad...