[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

165.121.83.178 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat May 21 20:52:14 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 165.121.83.178 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:52:14 CDT May 21, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Pentium R4 CPU 2.80 Ghz, 512 Mb Ram, Dell Dimension DIM4600
Hard Drive Space: 13 + GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 with latest drivers installed
Version of GTKRadiant: latest

Error:
Radiant Runtime Error
.\main.cpp:147
runtime error:GTK + error:GTK-CRITICAL**:file
gtktextbuffer.c:line1160(gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags):assertion'text!=NULL'failed
Please report this to developers.

Cause of Error:
When I attempt to open some  of the General manuals sub manuals I either get a Failed to open browser msg. or I get this first then a failed to open browswer msg.  I checked Bugzilla but got nothing when I ran the lines above through.

User Email: jayrice32000 at yahoo.com