[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

67.180.191.140 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri May 13 04:16:42 CDT 2005

This bug report was submitted from 67.180.191.140 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:16:42 CDT May 13, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2.1 Gig DUEL AMD /3 gig 2100 /XP pro
Hard Drive Space: 120 gig
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GForce 4
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
Not an error but a feature request, can you bring back the Clip plane movement so it can be customized on the fly it was like shift ] [ to make it move in and out, also add a space for a custom command list

Cause of Error:
Blah blah blah let me know if this already in the program maybe I am just to lame to find it, and great job on this version it's very nice!

User Email: vexar at comcast.net