[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

69.79.179.243 noreply at qeradiant.com
Wed Mar 30 16:23:21 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 69.79.179.243 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:23:21 CST Mar 30, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: CPU: K6-2 450MHz/RAM: 256MB/OS: Win98 SE/Resolution: 1024x768x32
Hard Drive Space: C: 600MB;; D: 1.2GB (Here is where I have my Q3A and GtkRadiant installed)
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Video Card: ATI Rage Fury 128 GL SD AGP Ver. 4.12.6269 / OpenGL Drivers: ATI 1.1.1294 Win9x Release
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0.

Error:
Before telling the Error, this is the Story:

I downloaded the GtkRadiant 1.4.0. file to my second partition drive (D:\) and installed it. The GtkRadiant Installer asked for the Q3A path, and then Q3A-TA, and then RTCW, and ET. I only have installed the Q3A game in drive "D". I don't have Q3A-TA, ROTW and ET installed in my computer, so the GtkRadiant installed the files for Q3A-TA, ROTW and ET in drive "C". Later the Installer said that the instalation was successful.

The Error: I start up GtkRadiant and a batch DOS window is on front of the GtkRadiant main presentation with the following messages:

<GtkRadiant-1.4.0.exe:4294148271>: GdkGLExt-Warning **: wglMakeCurrent<> failed

<GtkRadiant-1.4.0.exe:4294148271>: GdkGLExt-Warning **: wglMakeCurrent<> failed

Cause of Error:
Steps:

- I go to the Start Button, look for GtkRadiant shortcut, and click.
- The GtkRadiant starts charging.
- A DOS window appears over the GtkRadiant main presentation.
- The messages in the DOS windows shows:

<GtkRadiant-1.4.0.exe:4294148271>: GdkGLExt-Warning **: wglMakeCurrent<> failed

- When I Close the DOS Windows another window ask me If I'm sure to close the DOS Window. If I click "yes", the DOS Window and the GtkRadiant closes. If I click "no", well both stays.

- I'm with a sad face, because of this error.

Thank you, for your attention!! I also have a Screenshot, but how can I make it reached to you?I would like a reply to my bug submission. Please, be kind to tell me how can this be fixed, since this is my first attempt to design Q3 levels.

User Email: galax.ree at gmail.com