[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

82.157.89.103 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Mar 3 07:36:06 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 82.157.89.103 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:36:06 CST Mar 3, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel Pentium 4 Prescott 3000MHz 800FSB 1024kB
Hard Drive Space: 104 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Leadtek nVidia GF FX5700 256MB A360-TD VIVO
Version of GTKRadiant: GtkRadiant-1.4.0

Error:
Cvar_Set2: com_errorMessage Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x47 0x49

Cvar_Set2: r_uiFullScreen 1
Cvar_Set2: cl_downloadName
Cvar_Set2: cl_paused 0
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
VID_AppActivate: 0
writing to: D:\Games\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\servercache.dat
Shutting down sound system
Destroying DS buffers
...setting NORMAL coop level
...stopping and releasing sound buffer
...releasing DS object
...freeing DSOUND.DLL
Cvar_Set2: cl_running 0
Cvar_Set2: sv_running 0
Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x47 0x49

Cause of Error:
After this error started to occur I tried to remove all entities I made after that and I checked all textures if they had all the right dimensions which they did. I been endlessly trying to fix the error from happening but failed every time, Please help.

User Email: vasbuffy at gmail.com